Property courtesy of Windermere RE/South Whidbey Via Northwest Multiple Listing Service 7/19/2019 5:50:08 PM
2 / 1.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Enjoy 2 buildings nestled on 5+/- acres! A main custom home has exquisite architectural qualities of thoughtful design, materials & function. Apprx 1800+/- sf with 2 bedrooms, den & 1.75 baths features radiant heat, soaring ceilings, fine woodwork, solid surface counters, custom cabinets, gourmet kitchen, open light-filled living areas. Plus a 2400+ sf studio building (aka The Yoga Lodge) with 4 licensed B&B guestrooms, a full kitchen & baths. A wood-fire sauna, fenced organic garden, trails.
||3475 Christie Rd
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Wired For Generator, Bath Off Master, Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, French Doors, High Tech Cabling, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk-In Closet
- Concrete, Fir/Softwood
- Radiant, Stove/Free Standing
- Brush, Fruit Trees, Garden Space, Level, Partial Slope, Rolling, Woodeddeck, Fenced-Partially, Gated Entry, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio, Propane
- 332x665 approxDead End Street,Secluded
- 332x665 approx.
- Off Street
Property courtesy ofWindermere RE/South Whidbey
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from Northwest Multiple Listing Service. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Listings provided by Northwest Multiple Listing Service are marked with the green "three trees" logo. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than John S Realty, are indicated by detailed information about them such as the name of the listing firms. Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by John S Realty and should be verified by the buyer. Copyright© 2019 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.